Saturday, October 2, 2010

Falling in love with the Father

I have really enjoyed the Jonah Bible Study. It has helped me to see that when my life is interrupted it's really God's way of protecting me and helping me prepare for something greater.
Last year, I was separated from my husband. It has been one of the hardest things I've ever gone through. But through this experience, it has caused me to draw closer to God, much closer than if this hadn't happened. I am truly blessed and thankful for being able to spend more TIME getting to know God the Father more intimately which is more valuable to me than being married.
He is the prize and treasure my heart longs for and I am kissing this painful road that brings me straight to Him.
I'm not totally sure how my situation is going to end up, but one thing I'm so grateful for, God will never leave me or forsake me. As He becomes the true desire of my heart, everything else in my life falls into place.
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall me added unto you.
Falling in love with the Father,
Elizabeth :)