Monday, February 14, 2011

A BIG God!

I was so encouraged by the Session 3 teaching. I have been going through a major wildnerness time right now and God is making it so the only thing I have to truly count on is Him. He is making everything else fail. He wants us to go to Him for everything.
It seems like a lonely journey in the wilderness, but it is good for us to be forced to look to the only One Who can help us. He is the only One Who can truly and fully satisfy us. Not the things of this world, not even a job, money, not even family. He is the only One who can truly satisfy our every need. The wilderness journey of choosing to obey and trust Him is an opportunity for a miracle and also an opportunity to get to know Him better. :)
I really enjoy this Bible study because it has reminded me that God DOES Really love me through this. He cares about every detail. It's so nice to be reminded how much He loves and cares for us and will take care of us especially when we are more vulnerable to hearing the enemies voice that tells us just the opposite. That is why it is so important to stand firm in faith, trusting and believing God despite the circumstances.
We don't have any reason to fear, even when facing the impossible situation. Our God is an awesome BIG God, bigger than our circumstances! I praise God He is bigger than my circumstances cause they look pretty big (when I'm looking at them)